Friday 25 February 2011


OMG! So thanks to Warehouse on facebook I managed to win 2 tickets for The LOOK show 2011, and it was a-mazing. A fab day of champagne, 'mingling' with celebs (really just getting close), pap thinking my sister and I were actually important and a lovely goodie bag to top it all off! A great way to get my weekend started indeed...

Outfit
Biker Jacket & Scarf: Newlook
Peter Pan Dress: Topshop
Stud Bag: Matalan
Models own nail varnish: Top Turquoise 
The catwalk was quick but exciting with lots of 70's vibes, prints, blouses and colour blocking. There were some lovely pieces that I would buy if I had unlimited funds and here are some of my favourite looks from the show:

Other stores that showed off their Spring Summer looks were Dorothy Perkins, Uniqlo, Marks & Spencers and Monsoon. Gorgeous! And such great designs from our everyday high-street stores, best get shopping! I need some leather shorts and leopard print shoes in my life, so these will be my next purchase for sure.... hello eBay!



For more information go to: http://www.look.co.uk/microsite/the-look-show (Look show runway images and video are from this site!).

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant prize you won! Love the outfit on the train, biker jacket with peter pan dress - stunning. Little wonder the pap were interested really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mango and H&M stuff. My kind of style.
    Thanks for sharing!x

    ReplyDelete