Thursday 7 April 2011

Jessie J.
So on Tuesday (5th April) I surprised my sister for her 21st birthday by going to see Jessie J in concert at the Shepherds Bush Empire in London. My sister was sooooo happy when I told her, Jessie J seems to be her new girl crush hah. I don't blame her though, Jessie was A-MAZING, literally sounds exactly like she does on her CD which is always a bonus, she looked stunning too. She had so much energy, enthusiasm, and was real which I loved. The supporting acts were Encore, and Liam Bailey who to, were awesome. Thought I'd share some of the pictures I got from the night, and if you get the chance, GO AND SEE HER! It's so worth it and you won't be dissapointed. x

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! i love Jessie J, hoping to go see her live ASAP! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of everyone taking photos on their phones :)

    ReplyDelete