Friday 7 October 2011

ALPHABETBAGS

 
Oh my, last week I won a competition on twitter from Alphabetbags after retweeting one of their updates. I was so surprised to win, as I just RT as soon as I saw the status update and didn't really think anything of it. Later that day I received a message saying that I was one of the goody bag winners and could I please forward my details to them. I was ecstatic! I've wanted the bag and purse for aaaages, but never got round to purchasing them. So for my goody bag I got to choose a wash bag, purse and tote bag of any design I wanted. But of course, I couldn't resist getting 'J's' for all of them. I got my parcel through a day or two ago and I am SO happy with the products, the packaging was lovely too! They are great quality and look super cool. I've already kitted out my washbag with all my make up, used my tote bag but yet to put any dollar in my purse (when I have some, this will be done!).
If you're not familiar with the brand, then you need to be!x

Tote bag: £12
Wash bag: £16
Purse: £12

  Thank you so much again Hayley & Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment