Monday 30 January 2012

Heart Clip.
 Shirt: £12 Matalan
Jeans: £38 Topshop
Collar Clip: DIY 

Another stressful day at work, actually it wasn't too bad. I did a bit of merchandising of our Jersey department, and changed over a few mannequins at the front of the shop which was fun! Apart from that, nothing too exciting happened. Same sh*t different day. Thought I'd post my oufit from today, pretty laid back look. I bought this shirt yesterday for a bargain £12, it's such a nice material kind of silky, which I couldn't resist. Teamed up with my acid wash skinny Leigh jeans, fav!

I also made this heart collar clip after seeing it on Fearne Cotton on Celeb Juice, desperately tried to find one everywhere but to no avail. So instead, I decided to make my own! So watch out for my post on how I did it.x

No comments:

Post a Comment