Monday 2 July 2012

Sale buys and other bye byes.
From left to right: 1. New Look black cut out mesh back top £7.99, 2. Zara shorts £17 (sale), 3. Urban outfitters Floral cropped shirt £15 (sale) 4. Urban outfitters crochet vest £10 (sale). I went on a little mad shopping spree in Southampton over the weekend and found myself some right treats, my favourite has to be my floral shorts from Zara, for only £17 I thought they were a right bargain. They are so feminine and the colours are stunning. They really are the only pair of shorts I have like this so I'm chuffed. I'm trying to be a bit more sophisticated in my old age (23 cough cough), so I thought these would be lovely for nights out and even casual warmer days-if we ever get any. It's looking more and more unlikely, sigh. I have although got a holiday booked for Turkey in September so if I don't get any sunshine, atleast I'll get some then, even if it is like 3 months away...
 In other life news, my lovely friend Sophie (if you're reading this you know you'll be missed!) left us at work over the weekend. So we celebrated her new job and new beginnings on Saturday night. The night was a pretty quiet one as we got separated from the rest of the crew, (which is normally the case in a big group), so I was home by midnight and had only had one drink- which I was very grateful for to be honest. No hangover, and a nice chilled Sunday with the boy instead. Anyway, enough ranting, I wore my New Look biker jacket (old), my new black New Look mesh cut out top, £7.99 (sorry didn't get a picture of the back, but I'm sure I'll be wearing it again soon), and my Zara shorts of course (oh and of course the only shoes I own- New Look ankle boots).
 Excise how tango'd I am as well, I decided to try the St. Moriz tan in 'dark' which is definitely DARK. For £4.99 it is amazing though, pretty streak free, easy to apply, doesn't smell... but I'll try and do an actual review on it for my next post. (I was secretly impressed, saving me a whopping £14 if I bought my regular FakeBake). Have you tried it out yet? and if so what did you think? Also anyone ever been to Turkey? anywhere you recommended to visit?x

2 comments: