Saturday 4 August 2012

Recent additions... A few must have products and regular purchases (and some new ones): Boots extra firm hairspray 2 for £3, Rimmel Nail Polishes in 704 Sweet as sugar (light blue) and 704 Tangy tangerine, I think they were 2 for £4 or something similar. Really nice colours and the pigment comes out really well in one coat. Collection 2000 concealer £4, Barry M Lipstick in Coral £4 (haven't yet tried), Rimmel Liquid eyeliner around £4, I literally use this EVERYDAY, hair bands 50p, and then finally 3 for £3 on cleansing face wipes from Boots.
 Swan crop top and floral trousers from Topshop in the sale, both £10 which is £7.50 with my staff card, such a bargain, especially for the trousers they are gorgeous.
 Charity shop buys: Blue speckle jumper £3, Army khaki jacket £1 and crochet knitted top £2.99. Really do love charity shop shopping, especially when there are so many bargains to be had. I think you do have to have an eye and patience for it, as there are some of those days where you will come away with nothing! (Although for me that is rare, shopaholics are us here I am.)
 Topshop holiday purchases: Black and Tan sandals £10 each in the sale (£7.50 on staff card), Freedom skull earrings £1.50,  Lilac dipped hem tank dress £8 in the sale (£6 on staff card), Polka dot leigh jeans £38 or £40 (£15.20 on uniform), and aztec silky runner shorts £12 in the sale (£9 on my staff card).
And the best has been left until last, this gorgeous skirt from Topshop (of course), that I found yesterday at work and purchased straight away. Originally £55 down to £25, this stunning asymmetric dipped hem beauty.  This was only £18.75 on my staff card so really couldn't resist. I think it will be perfect for my holiday, it's so light and floaty, will look great with a plain black boob tube, or crop top/bralet. This made my day!

Ok, so I do shop A LOT. But I am going to behave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment