Thursday 24 January 2013

From left to right: Mono Morrocan crop jumper: £38, Crop Tee: £10, Ragged Beanie: £15, Joni Jeans: £38, Bright blue textured grunge jumper: £38, Check denim leggings: £25, Nail varnish in Pool Party: £5, Premium Pini Tweed jumpsuit: £65, Aztec boucle shorts: £35, Aztec boucle jacket: £68.

I haven't done one of these in a while, so here are a few of my favourite items in store and online at Topshop at the moment. Topshop have recently launched a new style of jean called the Joni jeans. I've heard good reviews about these, they are super high waisted and don't have the dreaded double button at the top which the Kristen jeans have, bleurgh! (personal taste but I'm just not a fan!). I am going to be purchasing these on payday for sure. They have a vintage look and I think they would look awesome teamed with a plain crop tee. I also love the boucle co-ord jacket and shorts, I saw this combo when I was working in the Putney store and it's just stunning! It's a shame it's so pricey otherwise I'd be all over that. Another favourite is the Tweed jumpsuit, this would look so cute with a roll sleeve top, white socks and black boots. boom. What are you loving at the moment? 
Pay day here we come!x

No comments:

Post a Comment